Safe Christmas Fairytale
SAFE EXPERIENCES IN SANTAPARK – THE HOME CAVERN OF THE SANTA CLAUS
We offer safe Christmas experiences at SantaPark in the 2021–2022 winter season. We have taken various measures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
There are several hand sanitising points and hand washing facilities in Santa’s home cavern.
Please be responsible and only come to SantaPark if you are feeling well.
Here are some tips for a safe visit to SantaPark. We reserve the right to make changes to these guidelines.
- Rovaniemi Tourism Companies and Shopping Malls require using face masks for all persons over 12 years. If you forget to bring your own face mask, you can buy one at any of our cash desks.
- Please keep your hands clean by washing them regularly in the sinks provided in our toilet facilities and/or by using the many touchless hand sanitising points on site.
- Maintain a safe distance to other people.
- If you need to sneeze, please use a tissue/sleeve, for example.
- It is recommended that payments are made by card.
- We have introduced the Covid-19 passport. Please read more information about the Covid passport below.
- If you start feeling unwell during your visit, please be responsible and leave Santa’s cavern without delay. If necessary, we can take you to a separate room while you wait for a lift, for example. Contact a member of our staff.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- All staff members are trained in hygiene and safety measures to make use you can enjoy a safe visit. We do our best to make your visit to SantaPark a safe one.
- Our staff will wear face masks on site throughout your visit.
- You can also meet Santa Claus safely. Santa does not wear a face mask, but there is protective plexiglass in Santa’s office to protect both our visitors and Santa. Please note that Santa does not shake hands or hug our visitors.
- We conduct enhanced cleaning and the delivery of clean air has been increased in the entire cavern.
- If the daily visitor capacity is exceeded, we will close the cavern doors for a while. The doors will be opened again when there is enough space in the cavern. You can wait for the doors to open at the main door.
We wish to ensure our guest´s comfort and safety during their visit and accordingly we have introduced Covid-19 passport at SantaPark theme park from Thursday 9th of December onwards due to the new restrictions introduced in Rovaniemi area.
The Covid-19 passport and ID will be verified from all SantaPark theme park´s guests 16 years of age and older.
Please, note that ID will be also be verified also from the guests younger than 16 years old.
We kindly ask all our guests to be prepared to submit their certificate electronically (EU Covid-19 passport) or on paper.
Corona certificates, that are used when entering Finland, can be utilized as Covid-19 passports in the restaurant, theme park and event industries.
The documents allowed are as follows:
- proof of a full vaccination series
- laboratory test certified recovery from COVID-19 within the past six months
- a negative COVID-19 test carried out up to 72 hours(!) prior to arrival to SantaPark
Only a reliable certificate can be applied as a covid-19 passport, accepted certificate languages are either Finnish or English.
Please, note, that guests without valid Covid-19 passport will be refused entry to location.
If you have been refused entry to SantaPark due to absence of Covid-19 passport your reservation will be cancelled and refunded.